School of Open Learning Delhi University
Established in 1962 Delhi University school for Open Learning is offering admissions in Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses of
- BA (Hon) English
- BA (Hon) Political Science
- Com (Hon)
- Com Programme
- A. Programme
- MA Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Political Science
For the academic session of 2016-17, the students will be admitted on the basis of specific eligibility criteria for each course provided by School of Open Learning. Candidates who are looking up for admissions in the school of open learning have to fill the application form either Online or Offline by submitting all the relevant documents along with a registration fees.
SOL Delhi University is campus for the students who wish to get graduated on correspondence or vocationally similar to distance education. Students will get their degree by University of Delhi on successful completion of their degree. Under Graduate and Post graduate study pattern is followed similarly as in other colleges in Delhi University.
Students studying in School of Open Learning are provided with the Study Material in soft copy form i.e. CD/PD form but in case of BPL Students study material is given in hard copy form. Also students can visit the respective campus on a working day as faculties are present there and a well maintained library is also established in all the SOL Campuses.
After the admissions it is mandatory for the enrolled students to be present on the day of the semester examinations, they can download their admit card from the official website of School of Open Learning (SOL) DU which is to be produced during the examinations.
List of Documents that are to be submitted with the application form
- Copy of attested class 10 Marksheet
- Copy of attested class 12 Marksheet
- Character certificate from the last School/College attended
- Original Category Certificate
- Attested copy of DOB Proof
- Recent passport size photograph to be attested in the application form.
Candidates have to produce the original documents for verification within the 15 days of the submission of the application form, exact date of which will be mentioned at the time of submission of application form.
Application fees are to be paid either by demand draft or can be paid online using Debit Card and Credit Card. Students have to take a printout of the confirmation page or demand draft which is too be produced at the time of verification of documents.
Note: Admissions are provisional to the School of Open Learning Delhi University until the enrollment number is allotted to the candidates.
Admission Procedure for SOL DU
- Submit the Application Form with attachments and received Fee Receipt.
- Students whose submission process is completed without any mistakes can collect their ID Card after 30 days of submission of Application Form
- Enrolled Students have to produce Their ID Card or Fee Receipt to collect their study material from Window Numbers 15 and 16 at the North Campus Main Centre.
- Students have to collect their Library Cards also by producing their ID card or Fee Receipt.
For more information regarding School of Open Learning Delhi University visit www.motachashma.com