Manipal University Online Admission Test
Manipal University (MU) conducts Online Admission Test (OET) every year for admission in undergraduate courses at three Institutes under Manipal University. These three Institutes are; Manipal Institute of Technology (Manipal, Karnataka), Manipal University (Jaipur, Rajasthan) and Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (Sikkim, India). Manipal University is going to release the online application form for MU OET 2017 exam.The Manipal University entrance examination 2017 will be held in a window of multiple days, and in various slots. Candidate must check complete information about MU online admission Test.
Eligibility Criteria for MU OET 2017
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed or appearing in class 12th. 12th pass candidate should have minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and one of the subject in Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology.
- Age: Applying candidate should be born before 31st December 2000.
- Citizenship:Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
The application form will release on the official website of MU. Candidates will be asked to give personal, educational, communicational detail. After filling the form candidates will have to pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Online Mode:If candidates want to submit their application fee through online mode, they will have to use credit/debit card or net banking option. Applicants have to pay 1600.
- Offline Mode:If candidates want to submit their application fee through offline mode, they will have to choose Demand Draft option. Applicants have to make the payment in the favour of “Manipal University” payable at Udupi or Manipal through bank Demand Draft. Applicants need to pay 1600.
Admit Card for Online Entrance Test 2017
Admit card will be available at Manipal University website. Applicants need to download their admit card online. After successfully submitting of the application form, applicants will be able to download their admit card. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed to enter in the examination centre. No admit card will be sent by- post.
Cut-off for Online Entrance Test 2017
Cut-off will require minimum marks to qualify in the examination. Cut-off will be released with results by Manipal University. Cut-off for top five streams are given in the table below:
For more details on MU OET, you can visit www.motachashma.com