Top Natural Home Treatments for Smoker’ Cough
Smoker’s cough is one of the most popular bad conditions which occurs in smoker and also for people around them. Smoker’s cough is seem to be persistent, bothering affliction overcome by long-term smokers. It lasts from two weeks and even one month or more. Even though you are in the long run of quitting smoking, you are still be annoyed by that cough from smoking and it will be the first thing that appears in the morning.
What are the reasons for smoker’s cough in the morning? There are some main reasons. In the newday time, people often experience difficult congestion when they breathe. It tends to occur in certain people and the unchangeable condition of weather. Smokers have already overcome lung power when they give toxic for their lungs. Therefore, smokers seem easy to catch cough in the mornings instead of the other time. Smoker’s cough often appears when there is an irritation in the throat or a blockage in lungs. There are a number of symptoms of smoker’s cough such as wheezing, chest pain, lossing weight without any explanation, coughing up blood, or the shortage of breath.
Smoker’s cough is the sound which can be interrupting all members in your family, who know deeply that smoking is really dangerous and they are passive by smokers. Eliminating a smoker’s cough is not easy job for smokers themselves and their family, but it doesn’t mean that it is impossible. The biggest trouble is how to get the smokers realize that their health is at high risk and they have to suffering from helping a smoker to treat his cough. The next step is the smoker realizes completely the condition of his health, and is deeply aware that he is in danger for people around him, getting rid of the amount of cigarettes, the root cause they use daily is very essential. However, it seems difficult to quit smoking immediately. There is no exactly treatment for smoker’s cough but there are many ways to stop cough from smoking.
Here are top natural home treatments for smoker’ cough which anyone can apply.
Garlic is one of effective natural home treatments for smoker’s cough. In garlic, there are two components that help treat coughs are antibacterial and antimicrobial. It is very simple to use but it is not the good idea if you have a job interview in that day.
How to apply:
- Choose and crush two garlic cloves and put them in a glass of milk. Then, place this mixture in a pan and boil when it declines half in size. Add one teaspoon sugar and drink it twice daily in one week. Your smoker’s cough will be improved dramatically.
- In other way, eat the mixture between two cloves of crushed garlic with clove oil and some honey to reduce sore throat. Or use garlic in cooking routine.
For other purposes of garlic in health, find more information at: Home remedies for cellulitis.
- Hot milk with honey
This remedy can ease chest pain you may get from non-stop cough and be a good relief for cough. Drink it every night before sleep about 20 minutes to achieve the best result.
One of top natural home treatments for smoker’s cough is lemon. There are a huge amount of infection-fighting vitamin C and properties which can help to get rid of inflammation. Therefore, lemon is common in treating cough. You can mix one tablespoons of honey and two tablespoon of lemon juice to make syrup. Drink this mixture three to four time routine for one week.
Ginger tea has been strongly recommended to cure a smoker’s cough. This home remedies is not only capable of dislodging congestion of fluid in nasal which may be the throat blockage but also soothing the throat.
How to use:
- The simplest way is to eat raw ginger several times per day to eliminate your cough.
- Put crushed ginger in a cup of water and boil. Add honey if you want. Drink this solution four times daily to reduce sore throat and continuous cough.
Ginger is one of the top natural home treatments for smoker’s cough. It is easy to apply and cheaper than the others.
Turmeric is a good friend to cure cough, especially a dry cough.
How to apply:
- In a half boiling cup of water, add one teaspoon each type of black pepper and turmeric powder. Continue to boil this mixture in three more minutes. Add one teaspoon of honey and drink it several times per day until cough is reduced.
- Another way is mix one teaspoon of carom seeds and one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of water to make tea, then, boil it when it reduces in a half of size. Put honey and use this three times daily.
About the Author:
This article is written by Ashley Bennet, a co-owner of AuthorityRemedies. She has worked and trained in the field of Nutrition and Health for over 3 years, consistently providing people with useful information about nutrition as well as helping them with their common health problems.