NATA Result to be declared on 10th June, 2017
Council of Architecture will declare the result of the entrance exam by 10th June, 2017. The result of the entrance exam will be declared online and the candidates will be able to check it on the official website. The result will display the score and merit of the candidates. For checking the results, the candidate will have to submit the application number and password. The candidates are suggested to download and save the result of the entrance exam for future reference.
The answer key of the result for the entrance exam has been uploaded on the official website. Answer key helps the candidates to analyze and ascertain the marks on the basis of answer key.
The result of the entrance exam will be declared on the official website of exam conducting authority which is nata.nic.in. The result will be made available in three formats which are as-
- Marks scored by the candidate
- Merit list
- Percentile Score
The score of the entrance exam will be the marks secured by the candidates from 200 marks. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the scores secured by the candidates. The percentile score will be based on the merit list.
How to check the result-
The candidates in order to check the result of the entrance exam need to follow the steps given below-
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of exam conducting authority
- Search for the result tab and click on it.
- A new page opens on the screen which requires the information of the candidate which are application number and password.
- The candidate have to fill the information required and submit them
- A new page asking for the security code will appear on screen, the candidate have to submit the security code
- A new page containing the result of the candidate appears on the screen
- The candidate can either download the result of the entrance exam or can take the print out of the result of the entrance exam for future reference
Note- Candidates will have to produce the NATA result as a hard copy during the process of admission and document verification both.
Details in the score card-
The score card of the entrance exam will contain the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Section wise marks of the candidate
- Total marks secured by the candidate
- Merit secured by the candidate
- Percentile marks secured by the candidate
Validity of score card-
Candidates are required to note that the score card of the entrance exam will be valid for only one year. The candidates qualifying the entrance exam will get admission in the session for which they have appeared in the entrance exam. Admission in next session will be provided on basis of entrance exam conducted in that year.