Application form for Joint Entrance Examination-Main
CBSE has come up with application form of JEE Main for next session (2017). JEE (Joint Entrance Test) Main is a high level examination for the candidates who want to get admission in NIT, IIT and in other best Institution. JEE Main is a qualifying examination for JEE advanced controlled by CBSE every year. IIT provides admission to candidates through JEE advanced examination and all qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in JEE advanced examination.
- Academic Qualification
- Applying candidate should passed or appearing in their higher secondary examination (12th) or equivalent in the year 2015 or 2016.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & mathematics in 12th class exam.
- Applying candidate must have minimum 5 subjects in their higher secondary examination.
- Applying candidate can appear in JEE Main examination only for 3 attempts.
- 3 year diploma holder candidate can also apply for JEE Main Exam.
- Age: General and OBC candidate’s date of birth should be after 1st October 1992 and other reserved category candidate’s date of birth should be after 1st October 1987.
- Gender: Both Male and Female candidates can apply for JEE Main.
JEE Main Application process
Candidates can submit their application form online on the official website of JEE i. e. jeemain.nic.in. In the process of applying online, candidates will be asked to upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression. All of these images should be in JPEG formats. In last stage of submission process, Candidates will have to pay the application fee through Credit Card and Debit card.
Candidates who successfully submitted their application form for JEE main 2017, will be able to download their admit card from 2nd week of March 2017. Exact date will be updated after Release of JEE Main 2017 Application Form notification. To download JEE Main Admit card, candidates should follow the following steps given below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Now candidates have to click the link for download admit card.
- After that candidates must enter the registration ID and password, which was generated during the registration process.
- Now candidates have to click on login.
- Now JEE Main admit card will be on the screen and candidates will be able to download and print their admit card.
For more details in JEE Main Application Form, you can visit www.motachashma.com