Welcome to the most beautiful city of Rajasthan: Udaipur
Udaipur can very well be termed as the most romantic city of our country. Those who haven’t been to this city, are yet to know the mesmerizing charm and the subtle beauty of this city by which it proffers the magnetic charm and the exuberance. This picturesque city is a traveller’s paradise, a romantic’s ultimate destination and a storyteller’s abode. Welcome to the beautiful city of Udaipur where the lakes and the heritage buildings create perfect synchronization for tales to tell to the wayward souls!
In order to know this city bit by bit, don’t wait up for public transportation. In order to enjoy an uninterrupted communication with this city, make sure you know about Udaipur cab booking. Let’s get introduced to this fairy-tale city of Rajasthan.
- Lake Pichola: Seems everybody already knows about this mesmerizing lake! The beautiful Lake Pichola is a manmade lake which is four km long and is another significant part of the identity of this mesmerizing city. The lake has two islands on it- Jagniwas Island and the Jagmandir Island. On the Jagniwas Island, you can get to visit another most famous tourist destination of Udaipur, the Lake Palace. On Jagnmandir Island, you will get to see the famous Jag Mandir.
- Lake Fatehsagar: Udaipur trip would remain incomplete for you if you don’t visit the beautiful Lake Fatehsagar. The Lake Pichola and the Fatehsagar Lake are both linked by a canal. A boat ride on the Fatehsagar Lake would be life changing experience for you. The quintessential beauty of this lake is something you would never be able to forget. This is a must to do thing on your Udaipur trip, don’t forget that.
- Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum: By this time if you are wondering whether lakes are the only things of Udaipur, let us assure you that it’s not like that. There is this Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum which is situated at the Chetak Circle. This museum will get you a sneak peak of the bygone era of the royal culture of Rajasthan. The authentic Rajasthani culture are being shown here in this museum. Check out the fine collection of dresses, tribal jewellery, masks, dolls and many more artefacts of the Rajputana.
- Ahar: The royal cenotaph ground of Udaipur. The former rulers of Udaipur were wise enough to decorate the city’s cenotaph ground as well. Check out almost 372 cenotaphs of the maharanas and the queens of Mewar. Ahar is a calm and quiet place which will be able to bring you solitude with the tranquil nature of this place. Both the history lovers and the peaceful people do visit this place. It is almost 3km away from the heart of the town.
- Shilpgram: If you are truly interested in knowing our country’s culture, then Shilpgram is the best place for you. Check out the mélange of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujrat and Goa’s culture that are being shown here.
Check out Udaipur cab service online and have a great tour in this charmingly beautiful city ahead!