Plan The perfect Honeymoon to Mussoorie
Planning for your honeymoon? Want to visit some place within India? Well if you and your spouse are fond of the hills then without any doubt, start planning for your honeymoon in Mussoorie.
What makes Mussoorie the ideal honeymoon destination?
There are a number of reasons which contributes in making Mussoorie the perfect honeymoon destination. Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, there are plenty of places in Mussoorie which you can visit. It is one of the most celebrated hill stations in the country and people from far and near in order to visit this place in Uttarakhand. This is a very quiet and serene place which helps in providing the perfect ambience for a honeymoon couple. On top of that you will find some of the finest mussoorie resorts 4 star hotels here which will provide you with a pocket friendly but luxurious stay!
Places to visit when on your honeymoon
When visiting Mussoorie on your honeymoon, there are some very specific places that make the perfect locales for honeymoon couples to check them out. Here’s a list of some of those places that you and your spouse can explore when in Mussoorie:
- One of the most important things that you do on your honeymoon is get to know each other. And what better way to know each other than taking long walks along the hills? The Camel Back’s Road in Mussoorie is the perfect place if you are looking forward to enjoying a walk with your loved ones. It is believed that the first habitation of Mussoorie was built along this road.
- Do you and your partner enjoy trekking and paragliding? Well then there are activities for which Mussoorie is quite famous. Talk to the staff or enquire at the reception of any one of the mussoorie 3 star hotels where you will be staying and they will tell you who you can talk to if you want to enjoy paragliding in the hills. There are various mild trek routes in Mussoorie, especially leading to the view points, which you can try out.
- Do visit the Kempty Falls during your Mussoorie honeymoon. Not only is it thrilling to watch the water gushing from a height, right at your feet, you can also take a dip in the pool that it forms when it hits the ground! It is one of the star attractions of Mussoorie.
- If a lovely view of the hills and the town of Mussoorie is what you are craving for, then do take a walk up to the Gun Hill. This is the place from where canons used to be fired during the rule of the British in order to tell time. It offers a lovely view of the entire town of Mussoorie, painting a very pretty picture!
- And last but not the least try out some fun activities in the heart and soul of Mussoorie- the mall. The mall is the perfect place to enjoy some fun couple time!
So, these are just some of the few things that you can try out when on your honeymoon in Mussoorie. Start planning your trip today!