5 reasons as to why you should visit Bhopal
Bhopal, apart from being the capital of the Madhya Pradesh, is also a great place to visit. If you are planning a vacation, plan one in Bhopal. Not only is it historically rich it also has a great cultural and heritage that is simply delightful to explore on your own.
Bhopal is good at welcoming and hosting tourists. All you have to do is take a look at some of the best hotels in bhopal, choose the one you like, make a booking and head out for the place.
Here are 5 awesome reasons as to why you should seriously consider visiting Bhopal for your holidays:
- The first reason is the most practical one. Madhya Pradesh is a very large state and it takes time to visit all the important tourist sites that this place has. Generally when you have such a large area to cover, it is best if you choose a place that can act as the perfect base to kick start your journey. This will only be possible if the place that you choose enjoys a very good connectivity with the rest of the state and the important tourist destinations. Bhopal, by virtue of being the capital, does have a very good connectivity with rest of the important tourist destinations of Madhya Pradesh and hence makes the perfect base to kick off your journey. If you will do most of the journey by train, then you should probably look up some hotels near bhopal station and make your bookings accordingly.
- Not only is Bhopal a great base to start your trip, it also has a store house of places that any tourist would take delight in. You will get to see some really beautiful works of architecture when you come here. The Taj-ul-Masjid, which is counted to be one of the largest mosques that this country has, is something for which you can visit Bhopal again and again. Bhopal had had its share of many women rulers and the construction of this mosque in question, was commissioned by Shah Jehan Begum.
- If you wish to connect with nature then Bhopal would be your ideal choice too. The Upper Lake or the Bada Talaab and the Lower Lake are manmade wonders that are surrounded by scenic beauty that can actually take your breath away. This is something that you really do not want to miss.
- Bhopal is also a store house of many historical objects and documents. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sanghrahalaya is a huge anthropological museum that is out in the air and has a beautiful set up to inform us about the history of man.
- There are also a large number of places that are located near the capital city. The Bhimbetka Rock Shelters, the Sanchi Stupa are some of the major attractions of Madhya Pradesh and these are only a few kilometres away from the city. You can easily book a car and travel to these extremely important tourist sites!
So, all in all Bhopal is the complete package. Now, you really do not anymore reason to visit Bhopal!