16 Things You Must Remember When Travelling
Let’s have a quick review of what you must carry when travelling. This is just a summary of all the travelling tips you can found online. Packing things could be the most tedious job of all. But of course when you have a European trip, you do not need to worry a lot. In short, pack less and relax. I’m sure you want to enjoy more and not sweat most of the time.
- Get a map and small travelling booklets with you that would not waste time looking for the places.
- Always buy your tickets online because online tickets are way cheaper because it does not include the agent’s commission and you can easily compare the prices offered by different airlines.
- Make an itinerary of your journey and book tickets months in advance so that you could save a lot of money.
- Always remember to take a camera or a handy cam so that you can capture good memories of your trip.
- Find out what is the weather in that place by the time you will be travelling so that you know what to wear and what clothes you need to bring. If you are about to visit Toowoon Bay beach, then bring some proper swimwear. Must be aware about the culture, history, and people of the place you are visiting so that you can feel comfortable.
- Organize your passport, money and all necessary documents in a single pouch or handy bag so that you can carry it anywhere you go.
- Clothes with lots of pockets are an ideal thing to wear.
- Don’t bring food because it will only consume space and besides, it is available in the place you will visit.
- Flip-flops and light shoes are the best when strolling around the city.
- Bring a couple of tees and two-three jean, carry sample size of toothpaste, soap and shampoo.
- You must bring regular medicines for cough, cold or fever.
- You must pack things that ARE IMPORTANT.
- Must be aware about the weather, history and people of the place you are visiting so that you can feel comfortable.
- You may want to carry along a credit card because most credit card company offers cheap interest rates and easy repayments on international transactions.
- Always carry more travellers’ cheque instead of cash money because it is safer and easily interchangeable at most of the banks worldwide.
- But of course bring some cash in case of emergencies they might work your way out
Travelling is one of the best things you can do in your entire life. You can do this while on leave from work or vacation from school or there are people who work for like a year then will plan to travel for a month or two.
Visiting places and learning new culture are the things that will make your life journey happier. But of course, before going to your chosen destination, you must have a general idea on what to do when travelling. These simple and general tips are summarized from different travelling online sites, travel magazines and tourism archives. These tips can help all the travellers out there especially to those who are on their first trip.
About the author:
Candice Larson is a travel enthusiast. She’s planning to do backpacking in Europe after her graduate school. Currently, she’s working full-time for a corporate marketing company.